Today marks six weeks since the release of Gitty for GitHub and to celebrate, I am giving away a free copy of Gitty to one lucky reader.
If this is the first time you are hearing about Gitty, then here’s a list of some features you can expect:
Events and Activity
- Stay up to date with the latest events for repositories you star and contribute to as well as all of your organizations’ activities. Gitty makes looking at these events beautiful and easy to follow.
- Gitty allows you to easy see and read GitHub notifications with the deep linking you have come to expect.
Repositories, Users and Organizations
- Easily access your private and public repositories’ code and issues.
- Beautiful User and Organization profiles
Issues and Pull Requests
- Keep up to date with the latest Issues and Pull Requests for your Repositories.
- Open or close new issues with a pleasant commenting experience.
- Easily merge pull requests
Search and Explore GitHub
- Search for a new job via GitHub Jobs
- Search users and repositories
- Stay up to date with the GitHub Blog
Releasing Gitty was both a labor of love and joy. There is no better feeling than creating something and having people find value in it. I keep telling people that the best experience is not any money I make off of Gitty but the hundreds of people who have sent encouraging messages to me about how Gitty helps make their life easier and their development experience better.
To enter, just follow the steps below (tweet, follow) and you will be entered. The contest will run until July 3rd, so enter today!