Today is a special day for me as I get the privilege to announce the release of Gitty for GitHub. Gitty is everything you love about GitHub right in your pocket. Access all of your Issues, Repositories and even search for new ones. I hope that Gitty becomes your go to way to use GitHub on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
If you are interested in checking it out you can purchase your copy here.
No app is released without the countless help of others so I have a few thank you’s.
- God for giving me the talent and breath to create.
- My wife and family for allowing me free time to make this beautiful product.
- My team of testers who were awesome throughout the process in providing feedback and bug reports.
- All of the open source projects listed in the application that helped make it great.
- GitHub for making a great product that millions of developers love to use daily.
- Apple for creating a great device and ecosystem for developers.
- Shaun Moynihan for a great app icon.
Some Gitty statistics:
- 402 commits, first was on 4/6/2013
- 65,148 lines of code
- 122 issues by 10 testers
- 19 PR’s
- 1 Developer
I plan on doing a series of posts in the future talking about how I built Gitty. Stay tuned and happy GitHubbin’